Monday, October 20, 2008

The beginning....

After reading everyone elses blogs I finally decided to join the band wagon. Since I now live in the middle of nowhere and with barely any contact with all of you....here it goes!

I am living in Clemson, SC working on my PhD at Clemson University in the Bioengineering department. I love the area and the school and really do not regret my decision to travel half way down the country just for school away from everything and everyone I know. I miss home and the great lakes, but have made some great friendships already...

I'm playing hookie from campus tomorrow to go kayaking on Lake Hartwell. Hopefully I can get some great shots of the area to post.

Miss all of you!!!

1 comment:

Erika :: Ollie & Olina said...

I just noticed you were following our baby blog!! I'm so excited to see what you are up go. We miss you as well...