Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Feeling blahhhh!

It has been another crazy week!!!

I have a new deadline for April 22nd with my new website 3DCellCulture.com. I need to have 1000+ articles enhanced by this date so that I can promote the functional website at a conference in San Antonio. It should be a great time as I have never been to San Antonio before, but it is going to be a lot of work and really interesting. At least I get to see what a conference is before I actually have to present at one. This will give me a great opportunity to network with others in my field. SOOOOOOO excited to go!

School/classes are frustrating me beyond belief. I feel like I am learning very little this semester. Maybe it's just that I need to push through and it will all make sense in the end. I had my first midterm and I think it went horrible. It was 12 questions and I half answered 2 of them, but he picks the best 10 out of 12 to give the final grade. Hopefully the other 10 were at least close to what he is looking for. I have a feeling that I will be very close to the failing mark and just scrape by, which is totally ironic as Polymers (what this class is about) was the reason I fell in love with what I am going to school for. Oh well...its just a grade. Who looks at grades on a resume anyways?

Other than that, I am trying to stick to a workout regimen that should help me get in shape for kayaking this summer. At least it gives me time away from school stuff.

Well enough for now!

P.S. Baby LaPean I am patiently awaiting your arrival!!!

No comments: