Monday, February 9, 2009

I'm a slacker

Well I missed my goal on blogging once a week already. It has been a crazy two weeks of non-stop go, go, go. Classes aren't difficult this semester, but research is getting busier. I have so much I want to accomplish before the semester is done.

I did nothing this weekend in the way of school. I needed to get so much done, so now my week is going to be crazy again. But it is completely worth it as I got to help put flooring in at a friends house. It felt good to do something other than school.

My roommate is moving out soon and I will miss her, but it will also mean I won't have to feel like I need to be home as much or that I am interrupting her, waking her, etc.

Well hopefully life will become more interesting and I can post a little more later this week! Have a great week all!

1 comment:

alanna rose said...

Slack, slack, slack, tsk, tsk, tsk ;)