Sunday, March 22, 2009

Where has all the motivation gone...

I have so much to do before the semester ends and I work so hard during the week to get as much done as possible, but the weekends come and I lose all motivation. I can't seem to get myself to do anything even remotely productive for school. I can cook, clean, workout...but school work. NONE! I was able to at least get 2.5 pages of a paper written today, but I needed to get 8 done. Guess it will have to happen tomorrow...guess my brain is telling me to take a break.

The semester will be over soon enough and then the research will kick into high gear. At least that means no class work!

Other than that....nothing exciting here lately. Spring is officially here and trees are starting to get leaves. Weather is warming up and I am waiting for the semester to end so that I can get out and explore.

Hope everyone is doing well! 10 days and counting until my B-day!

1 comment:

Danielle Michelle said...

Hola chica! How'd that paper go?