Saturday, December 19, 2009

Christmas Vacation!!!

Well the semester is done and I'm so happy to get a chance to get back to Michigan for 14 days. Its time to relax and renew so that I can get a ton done this spring and hopefully by the summer be called a PhD candidate.

I love coming back up north! Although sitting in an airport all day yesterday was not the most enjoyable, I was able to people watch and even saw Evander Holyfield. Love the Atlanta airport, but the delays yesterday started to get to me. I finally arrived in Flint at 7:30pm and was to Gramma's by 8:45. Now I have to finish Christmas shopping for my dad and Gramma and relax for the next two weeks.

If anyone has the time to get together I can try to grab a car to come visit for a bit. I will be in Port Huron area until Dec. 27th and the T.C. area until Jan 1st.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

No comments: