Monday, February 15, 2010

Time's a flyin'

Its already half way though February and I have no idea how I got here. It has been non stop commotion since the semester started. I feel like I am lost in school because I don't even watch TV anymore during the week and haven't caught up with shows for over 3 weeks now. I guess that is how it goes when life gets busy.

I've got my first exam this week in Experimental Statistics on Thursday night. We get a cheat sheet so it shouldn't be too bad. We have quizzes in lab every week so I am expecting the questions to be like lab. Then I have to give a 45 minute presentation to my research group on Friday in preparation of a 2 hour workshop I will be giving in Mexico on March 4th and 5th. Then I also have another presentation I have to give on March 1st and a major project outline also due that same day, of which I have yet to start due to everything else.

Classes are interesting this semester, especially my engineering education ones, and should keep me on my toes through April. Once the semester is done I'm hoping I can make some progress on my qualifying exam and get that done before the fall semester starts up.

On another note, I am finding a small amount of time to have fun. I was able to get away on Tuesday evening to go see Wicked with some of the girls. It was really good and fun to get all dressed up for a night out on the town. Then this weekend my best friend Christy came into town and I hosted a wine tasting party which was a total hit.

Well I hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day and is keeping busy. Hopefully I will find more time to post once all my presentations are completed.

1 comment:

Danielle Michelle said...

Wow - you posted! That trip to Mexico sounds like fun! You'll have to share details about your trip there!