Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Election Day!

Well, I was so excited to be able to vote this year and then it all went down hill. Wisconsin had quite the hard time in the primary election in Feb. and I voted then to make a point. I was super excited to apply for my absentee ballot being that I am now in South Carolina and still have not PAID to switch over my ID (they make me pay tax on my car again, booooo!). So I've been waiting and waiting for my absentee ballot to arrive and when it finally came it said the "great" state of Wisconsin has lost your voter registration and because we took so long to look it up you now have no time to register elsewhere.

So now.... I had to sit and watch without my voice.... so sad.

Congratulations President-elect Obama, I'm looking forward to change!

No comments: