Saturday, November 1, 2008

Fall Break

Finally a weekend away from school, unfortunately I have to be back by 2:30pm on Tuesday for back to back meetings. As a present to myself I decided that a weekend at my friend Christy's would be the best for the grad school blues. I'll make the most of it and Christy and I will have a blast I'm sure.

I drove the 7 hours down to St. Augustine and arrived just in time to help pass out candy for Halloween. There were some great costumes and some that were just plain lazy. But overall, a good night for trick-or-treating. Then we kicked back and relaxed for the evening.

Today is football Saturday: Go Mississippi St, Alabama, and Clemson!!! If Clemson finally wins a game then we might get a later game time for homecoming. Come on guys... I want lunch for tailgating instead of breakfast. Not that mimosas are bad or anything. Tomorrow and Monday will be St. Augustine tour days. I'll post pictures this week once I get back in town.

1 comment:

alanna rose said...

hey you! welcome to blogville :)