Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Midterms and papers...

Well, it has been a crazy two weeks. I had a huge midterm last Thursday that took all week to study for and on top of that I have a 15 page paper due on Friday that was initially due tomorrow. I've wanted to go play in the lab to relax a little, but it just hasn't been possible. I will hopefully get all my corrections done on my paper in the morning and then insert pictures so that it is ready for Friday. Then I plan to go relax in the lab and get some research done. Thursday is presentation day... and then its all about finals.

My next big project is reading through a ton of abstracts for work so that I can make some progress with that. I'm hoping that over the weekend I can weed out about 1000 papers and get through about 1/4 of the work I should have been doing over the past few weeks. Christmas break will be filled with work as it needs to be completed by January 1st.

Loving grad school and all of its challenges. What doesn't kill me only makes me stronger.

I miss all of you greatly!!! Wishing I had snow :(

No comments: