Thursday, January 22, 2009

Crazy

I feel like this semester is going to fly by and be extremely crazy. I really need to start kicking my but into gear. I have so much I want to accomplish and am going to make a plan tomorrow as to how I can get it all done. Also the website/database I have been working on is finally up with real data. I'm so excited!

I'm also trying to work out every day for at least 30 minutes. So far this week I only missed Tuesday. Pretty good for my schedule. Hopefully I can turn it into a habit and lose some weight. I also need to start lifting weights so I can get the kayak in the water and paddle around this summer in Lake Hartwell (hopefully by then it will be a lake instead of a stream).

Erika - you look like you are ready to have that baby! Good luck...

I hope everyone's year is off to a wonderful start.

No comments: