Saturday, June 26, 2010

Silent treatment

So glad to find out I am back in high school all of a sudden. Apparently I made someone frustrated and they won't tell me why or what I did to frustrate them, but now it has spread to my "family" of friends and nobody will talk to me or look at me. Should we not be adults and confront or inform the person so that they know what they did and can correct it? Is that not how we learn from our mistakes?

It is super annoying and I am dealing with it. At least I now know why I have not been invited to a single event in almost a month, asked to do anything with my "friends", or even get a call or text from them. Glad we can all be grown-ups in graduate school.

Well, at least I have books to read this weekend and then lots of work to keep me busy next week. Hopefully they will come to their senses and at least start talking to me again.

I hope everyone else is having a better week than me. Guess I will just dive into work, do my own thing, and work on my patience through the Grace of God!

2 comments:

Erika :: Ollie & Olina said...

Who doesn't LOVE Erin!? You are just about the most lovable person there is. Maybe you can have dinner with Carmen, Maria and Jason. Hang in there. People are stupid, even in grad school.

Stephie said...

sorry to hear this :( hope things clear up soon