Monday, June 7, 2010

Visit from my sister

Megan (my sister) is on a 6 week tour around the US and Canada visiting friends and seeing the country. She has made it all the way across the Southern United States from Phoenix, AZ to me in Central, SC. She arrived at 10pm last night and we got to catch up while she did her online class she is taking. We finally went to be about 2 am.

This morning I decided I would show them around the area and take her and her roommate around to some of the area waterfalls. We started with a visit to the Clemson campus and to my building where I work, then we headed to the Stumphouse Tunnel and Issaqueena Falls just north of Walhalla, SC.
Megan and her roommate Nicole

Issaqueena Falls
We then progressed up to Whitewater Falls on the NC/SC state line. Then back to Lake Jocassee for a swim and to chill out. Now we are headed out to Greenville to have dinner and see the sights. I will post pictures tonight!

What a great day :)

No comments: